Inventors, Here Are Reasons The key reasons why Your Invention Got Turned down
Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of your reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good a perception you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, Inventhelp Phone number plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention help posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new invention idea company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.